Disclaimer

The contents of this webiste are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the US government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Streak

From last Sunday to yesterday I only showered once. Not a streak I am exactly proud of but here for some reason it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. The shower is outside and if you don't shower at the right time is very very cold. Other than that this past weekend was rather slow. Went shopping in Balti Friday afternoon and went to visit friends in Drochia all day Saturday. On Sunday I found an outdoor basketball court at the high school so I went and shot the ball during the afternoon and went running in the evening. Rather slow day but I was ok with it.

My birthday is this week and my site mate is moving here as well, so this is going to be a great week. Still trying to figure out exatly what we are going to do Saturday night celebration wise but we will nail it down this week. My host family is having a BBQ for me on Thur so Cate and make it and I will probally find something to do Wed. And thats about it, I am just learning the language and getting use to life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment